CIO Association of Canada: Cybersecurity – Whose Job Is It Anyway?
Monday, January 25, 2016
TIME: 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
DATE: Monday, January 25, 2016
LOCATION: Telus Garden, 510 West Georgia Street, Vancouver
MODERATOR: Frank Schettini, CIO, ISACA International
PANELISTS: Pam Snively, CPO, TELUS; Oliver Gruter-Andrews, CIO, Provincial Health Services Authority / Vancouver Coastal Health / Providence Health Care; Jim Attridge, Director, IT Security, BC Hydro; Elisabeth Zornes, VP Cybersecurity Business & Operations, Cisco Systems, Inc; Erwin Martinez, CIO, Coast Capital Savings Credit Union
AUDIENCE: CCIO’s & C-Level Execs email email@example.com for an invitation
The CIO Association of Canada, in association with ISACA Vancouver is pleased to present Cybersecurity: Who’s Job Is It Anyway?
Please join our expert panel comprised of CIO’s, CISO’s and Cybersecurity professionals from British Columbia and beyond. They will review how CIO’s and CISO’s can communicate more effectively with other members of their senior leadership teams, including their boards of directors, on matters relating to cybersecurity. During this important panel discussion the following questions will be reviewed:
- What current threats are driving investments in security?
- What does your security roadmap look like?
- What percentage of your IT budget is going towards cybersecurity initiatives?
- How can IT executives justify their cybersecurity investments…before they get hacked!
- How are you dealing with the security skills shortage and balancing internal vs. external resources?
- What role can audit & compliance requirements play in garnering cybersecurity spend?
- What are our formalized response processes and capabilities?